Follow this link to go to the main Dakota help page.
Reporting Dakota GUI Errors
If you would like to report a bug found in the Dakota GUI, please do the following to assist with troubleshooting:
- If the Error Log view is not open in the Dakota GUI, then go to Window > Show View > Other… then select Error Log from the list of the views.
- In the Error Log view, there is a table of error history. Find the error that occurred for you, then double-click it.
- Copy the text in the Exception Stack Trace textbox.
- Use the dakota-users mailing list (see the Dakota mailing lists page) to contact a Dakota GUI developer. Be sure to include:
- Context about what you were doing in the GUI to cause the error.
- The proper Exception Stack Trace copied from the Error Log view.