The Dakota team provides extensive documentation primarily in the form of manuals and videos.
- Get Started — Online guide to downloading, installing, and initially running Dakota
- Manuals — Guides to using Dakota, including User's, Reference, Developer, Theory, and GUI
- Publications — Dakota-related journal publications, technical reports, and publications
- Release Notes — Summary of features delivered in each Dakota release.
- Screencasts — Watch tutorial videos for Dakota on YouTube. These videos are of varying complexity, ranging from simple introductory examples to more sophisticated topics.